PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo4K SE] Inadyn installation via SSH

vatovey
11-06-22, 14:10
Hi all,

Am using Vix 5.4.016, and unfortunately I am unable to update to v6.x due to a plugin incompatibility.

I am needing to install Inadyn on the device, but with the official feeds being pulled from all but Vix 6.x I am a little stuck.

Can I install Inadyn via SSH ?, and if so - would anyone happen to have the cmd for it ?, can imagine it will be something like sudo apt-get install <web address/location>

Many Thanks, Vaughn.

twol
11-06-22, 14:52
Hi all,

Am using Vix 5.4.016, and unfortunately I am unable to update to v6.x due to a plugin incompatibility.

I am needing to install Inadyn on the device, but with the official feeds being pulled from all but Vix 6.x I am a little stuck.

Can I install Inadyn via SSH ?, and if so - would anyone happen to have the cmd for it ?, can imagine it will be something like sudo apt-get install <web address/location>

Many Thanks, Vaughn.
Which plugin is not compatible?

vatovey
11-06-22, 15:42
XtremeTV (which was developed using Python 2, and the dev has not updated it YET) - and my provider is unable to get M3U playlists working either, so am very much stuck on v5.4.x

vatovey
15-06-22, 18:29