PDA

View Full Version : Image Manager

psionguy
16-05-22, 14:45
I was going to update my VU Duo on openvix 6.1 to 6.2 only to find that my image manager is not working. It will not allow me to download/save an image backup or upload a new image, when I try to download the latest version it comes up with an error I have also tried changing storage from USB to Hardrive still the same. The only option I have is to download and save settings using backup. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix except a USB image load?

bellejt
16-05-22, 14:53
I did a download on duo2 and worked but after flash box hung.Had to do a usb flash with restore and then LCD4 was not working.Deinstalled and reinstalled that and was working again. Update is not working anyway

Huevos
16-05-22, 15:12
I did a download on duo2 and worked but after flash box hung.Had to do a usb flash with restore and then LCD4 was not working.Deinstalled and reinstalled that and was working again. Update is not working anywayUpdate is working fine (but there is nothing to update in 6.1) Also 6.1 feeds are working. And for me ImageManager also works. If it doesn't for you just flash via a USB drive.

bellejt
16-05-22, 15:28
already answerd : had to do a usb flash with restore and was working then.

miguel57
17-05-22, 06:03
I was going to update my VU Duo on openvix 6.1 to 6.2 only to find that my image manager is not working. It will not allow me to download/save an image backup or upload a new image, when I try to download the latest version it comes up with an error I have also tried changing storage from USB to Hardrive still the same. The only option I have is to download and save settings using backup. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix except a USB image load?

Since Openvix 6 is working it has been impossible for me to use the image manager downloading any image and of course to upaete it to the latest version 6.2.001. Have a vu duo2

abu baniaz
17-05-22, 06:21
Since Openvix 6 is working it has been impossible for me to use the image manager downloading any image and of course to upaete it to the latest version 6.2.001. Have a vu duo2

Can you please upload your debug log showing issue.

In meantime, you can download image on PC, Transfer unzipped image using FTP to /media/hdd/imagebackups

You will then be able to flash/install the image using Image Manager.

miguel57
17-05-22, 08:10
Can you please upload your debug log showing issue.

In meantime, you can download image on PC, Transfer unzipped image using FTP to /media/hdd/imagebackups

You will then be able to flash/install the image using Image Manager.

Finally i download the last openvix 6.2.001 into my usb from my pc, then i charged it on vu duo2 and once in it i made a backup of the image and after that i restored the backup and eventually it works perfectly. It has been impossible to do that with the openvix 6.0 or 6.1.

Huevos
17-05-22, 08:43
Ok, glad you got it sorted.

miguel57
17-05-22, 13:21
Ok, glad you got it sorted.

Thank you for all your help, from you and your team:thumbsup: