PDA

View Full Version : [Zgemma H9S SE] box does not connect to another network wifi or ethernet fine on my network

lee3272
13-05-22, 21:24
zedjemma h9se ethernet or wifi both work fine when new image installed picks it up straight away works fine at my house but when i want to take my box to a friends house and scan there wifi it finds there wifi and i put in there password it says wait while we connect wifi it says ok then never works even with Ethernet cable i do a network test on box and it just says please wait on ip address test and name server all other tests say ok ie lan adapter

adm
13-05-22, 21:39
zedjemma h9se ethernet or wifi both work fine when new image installed picks it up straight away works fine at my house but when i want to take my box to a friends house and scan there wifi it finds there wifi and i put in there password it says wait while we connect wifi it says ok then never works even with Ethernet cable i do a network test on box and it just says please wait on ip address test and name server all other tests say ok ie lan adapter

Has your friend configured his router to filter on MAC addresses - the router has a white list of devices that can connect and your box is not on that list

lee3272
14-05-22, 05:31
Thanks for the answer but tried at a few different houses all the same no internet unless i flash a new vix image from fresh at there house then they all work straight away.
From my house to theres they all say connected and get an ip address but you never get a green tick in box so no internet

Joe_90
14-05-22, 11:53
Are you definitely setting up your wifi and ethernet to use DHCP, or do you have a fixed IP address in your box?