PDA

View Full Version : Recording

deltec
10-05-22, 16:15
Could some boday how do I record a tv series say over 4 night in the auto record could some boday explain please I want to tape the britains top take away on bbc2 it’s over 8 nights this week Monday to Thursday And next week Monday to Thursday

adm
10-05-22, 16:41
Could some boday how do I record a tv series say over 4 night in the auto record could some boday explain please I want to tape the britains top take away on bbc2 it’s over 8 nights this week Monday to Thursday And next week Monday to Thursday

Go to the grid EPG
Find the 1st episode of "Britains Top Takeaways" of BBC2 (Today at 20:00)
Press blue to add an autotimer

In the first window that appears untick "match timespan" and "Only of Weekday Tuesday"
Press Green to OK

In the next screen you may not have to change anything but a couple of screen shots should show what to expect or set

Press green to save

Go back to live TV and within a minute the autotimer will trigger and find your programs
They will appear in menu/timers/timers/
The number of programs set to record there depends on how far ahead the box is looking in the EPG (a user configurable option*) but as the days pass future episodes will appear in the timer list. As the EPG is only 7 days you will have to wait until later in the week for next weeks episodes to start being automatically detected and added to the timer list.

* menu/timers/autotimers/MENU/6. setup/only add timers for the next x days

Edit: If you already have an autotimer that appears not to work as expected go to menu/timers/autotimer and delete the auto timer entry BUT IMPORTANT before quitting the autotimer window press green to save - this saves the fact that you have deleted that autotimer. If you don't do this it has the habit of remembering incorrect settings if you try and recreate it.

deltec
10-05-22, 16:51
Thank u very much regards deltec

adm
10-05-22, 17:41
oops that second screen shot should be