PDA

View Full Version : xtream editor VOD

mr.raw
17-04-22, 03:38
Been using this for years but lately the VOD plugin does not pick up all films/folders.

Other addons seems to have no problem, but this is a paid addon at the end of the day.

Anyone else notice?

johnhoe
17-04-22, 08:50
Have you tried installing Serviceapp plugin from the plugins menu? Then change the Vod player to Extplayer3 in Xtream.

mr.raw
17-04-22, 20:56
Can't find that app. Not under plugins/download). I did install another service and the vod works fine .
I will look at the Serviceapp. Xtream Editor is nowhere near as good as it used to be that's for certain.
Got about 6 friend's on it and it just don't run great.

The problem with the app through is it's not picking up films . Loads missing, so i doubt the player will change that?

XStreamity is the addon that works fine for vod btw.

johnhoe
17-04-22, 21:46
Serviceapp appears either under extensions or system on plugins (can't remember) but it fixed the vod issue for me and my friends on xtream.

mr.raw
17-04-22, 21:51
Serviceapp appears either under extensions or system on plugins (can't remember) but it fixed the vod issue for me and my friends on xtream.

Not there for me on 3 images mate. I googled it and common issue.Just my luck

ccs
17-04-22, 22:03
Not there for me on 3 images mate. I googled it and common issue.Just my luck

I can see it in plugin downloads on 2 different boxes, sounds like it could already be installed, or maybe it's time to phone a friend?

mr.raw
17-04-22, 22:17
I have 4 images in total and it's not on any. Just did atv 6.4 fresh.
I will just use XStreamity tbh as it's bette for the vod issues of not picking up the actual vod playlists.

I have opened a ticked with Xstream.

No need to phone a friend just yet :)

dsayers
17-04-22, 22:22
I haven't tried editor for a while but maybe force sync template

mr.raw
17-04-22, 22:35
First thing i did mate and i have two templates on it. :)

Just made a new template on Xtream-editor then forced a sync. Working but feck knowns why it wont work on the other two templates.

I now have 3 templates as i have constant sync issues and the only work around is a new template?
What a load of poo :)

ccs
18-04-22, 13:13
I have 4 images in total and it's not on any.

So no sign in menu/plugins/remove plugins ?

mr.raw
18-04-22, 17:26
No mate .
I found the issue is with the actual Xstream Editir. It was not adding all folders .
I added a new template and then manually added folders.
It's not perfect and won't be putting friends on this long term, I think the likes of XStreamity are free and even with kinks might be better long term.
VOD on XStreamity looks better so for some it could be good to use both and use XStreamity for VOD.