PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Crash when streaming

Mgblugs
11-04-22, 17:37
I have found since updating to 6.0 that when I stream from by box to my fire tv upstairs that the box normally crashes upon a change of channel from the client.

There is no crash log generated but have to restart E2 via telnet to be able to power up the box/start streaming again. (box won't come out of standby, OSD clock is stuck at time of crash)

I do have crash logs enabled as i have seen crash logs generated for other causes but no log is generated for this specific issue.

Any tips please?

twol
11-04-22, 18:41
I have found since updating to 6.0 that when I stream from by box to my fire tv upstairs that the box normally crashes upon a change of channel from the client.

There is no crash log generated but have to restart E2 via telnet to be able to power up the box/start streaming again. (box won't come out of standby, OSD clock is stuck at time of crash)

I do have crash logs enabled as i have seen crash logs generated for other causes but no log is generated for this specific issue.

Any tips please?
Define client ….

deltec
12-04-22, 16:29
Iptv no good that’s a no no no. For me makes a lot of problems for satllite box’s ie crashing hell of a lot isn’t worth the time or the space

spanner123
13-04-22, 16:14
Iptv no good that’s a no no no. For me makes a lot of problems for satllite box’s ie crashing hell of a lot isn’t worth the time or the space

Been using IPTV on openvix for years, works fine!