PDA

View Full Version : Tunner A& B config motorised setup

ALIEN1X
26-03-22, 01:38
Hi,

I just got my new reciever today from WOS today.
How do I configure tunner A & B for motorised setup?
Not sure which conection at the back is A or B as not labled.
I have entered cordinates in Tuner A and set it to USALS/positioner mode etc
Kept tunner B looped to A as not sure how that one is configured.

Not having much luck after trying diffrent options but get zero results after a scan?

abu baniaz
26-03-22, 12:55
Draw a picture of your wiring to avoid confusion/errors.

There are a few uploads of what a second cable of motorised LNB is. But best we confirm how you have physically hooked up the wires.

ALIEN1X
26-03-22, 20:47
I got it working although turning the dish to a selected saterlight is somtimes tempermental.
I have done the following:

Tuner A ( presumed input A in diagram)
Config - Simple
Mode - Positiner
Longitude 000.2018E
latitude 051.656N

Tuner B
set as - Equal to Tuner A

I have done a diagram as attached and I do have pland to install a second cabel from LNB back to inputv B of tunner

Attachment:

abu baniaz
26-03-22, 20:54
That is wrong configuration. You have told the receiver it is connected to two different motorised dishes.

You only have one cable to the dish. You cannot split a Universal satellite signal. Just set one tuner until you install/connect the other signal wire. Leave the rest in FBC automatic.

ALIEN1X
27-03-22, 00:15
That is wrong configuration. You have told the receiver it is connected to two different motorised dishes.

You only have one cable to the dish. You cannot split a Universal satellite signal. Just set one tuner until you install/connect the other signal wire. Leave the rest in FBC automatic.

Abu -
tuners c-h are automatic.
the tuner B (input 2) has no option for setting to automatic?
So I have this one to diasbled.

Is the above correct?

abu baniaz
27-03-22, 03:07
That will be fine. If you continue to have issues, double check the faceplate is not blocking any frequencies. Might be easier to bypass it.

ALIEN1X
27-03-22, 15:54
Thank Abu thats very helpfull:)