PDA

View Full Version : [Mut@nt] HD51 box keeps crashing

joe2419
19-03-22, 13:29
box keeps crashing when i scroll through movie folder

twol
19-03-22, 15:46
Having looked at various various logs - the 1st debug log posted that you were in the trash folder prior to the 1st crash. So my guess is that you now have a movie in the folder list that doesn,t exist and the code doesn,t handle that situation. So I would really slowly go down the movie list until it breaks and see if that is repeated.
The alternative is to copy the recordings somewhere that can be accessed to play them and then delete everything from the current movie directory

posting further logs is not going to help, unless we can move forward

joe2419
20-03-22, 11:10
Thanks for that info, did what you suggested everything ok now, these threads can be deleted thanks again.

twol
20-03-22, 11:30
Thanks for that info, did what you suggested everything ok now, these threads can be deleted thanks again.

which option did you take????

joe2419
20-03-22, 16:57
the option i took was to ftp my movie folder to my desktop and delete everything in the movie folder on my box, then i put back some movies that i wanted and it worked, but i have just had another crash when i changed channel.

twol
20-03-22, 17:06
Post debug/crash log(s)

joe2419
21-03-22, 09:36
here is log for when i changed channel.

twol
21-03-22, 09:47
here is log for when i changed channel.
There is no crash as such in that debug log......... if there was ana ctual crash you should also have a crash log.
The log shows a skin error while you were initialising the hardddisk, but this was caught and didn't bring down teh image.
However while you were running the disk initialisation maybe you were locked out, which wouldn't surprise me