PDA

View Full Version : [AMKIO-VIPER-4K] AutoBouquetsMaker cannot read data

khan888
04-03-22, 21:45
Hi, i've just replaced a maxytec 4k box for a amiko viper 4k but seem to be having tuner issues. Autobouqets worked fine this morning but now fails on a scan, a automatic scan picks up only 686 channels. The maxytec scans fine with autobouquets maker and ive also tried a old edison os mini which also scans fine. Any ideas please?

Thanks

Sorry should mention this is sky east midlands HD and HD custom. Tried a freeview scan on autobouquet maker and scanned fine

abu baniaz
04-03-22, 23:18
You should be getting 850+ services using the scan function in Enigma2.

khan888
04-03-22, 23:46
You should be getting 850+ services using the scan function in Enigma2.Yes that's what is odd, my other receivers do but not the amiko....confusing!

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
05-03-22, 15:43
Are you

A. Using the same cable when you do the test? I.e remove the other receiver and connect that Amiko.
B. Both receivers connected at same time/using different cabling

khan888
05-03-22, 17:12
Hi Abu

A - Yes using the same cable when testing, also tried tuner b with the same issue

B - Yes both receivers are connected at the same time as I've moved the maxytec into another room, they are both off the same sky dish

Thanks

abu baniaz
05-03-22, 17:40
It was a multiple choice question. I obviously put the wrong choices.

Please try only one receiver at a time. Apart from the Amiko, put all other receivers into deep standby and then remove the power supply from the non-Amiko receivers. Please use teh wiring you were using before you bought the Amiko. Reason for this test is that some LNBs have an issue with two receivers are connected to them. We want to test while only the Amiko is connected to to the LNB.

khan888
05-03-22, 17:45
Thanks i will give it a go later today