PDA

View Full Version : Noobie question - Problem moving between Bouquets

Achilles Heel
10-01-22, 13:09
Hi, to cut a long story short I have purchased a Vu+ Zero HD from WoS with OpenVix pre-installed. I have installed the slyk-1080-r19 skin (as my wife wanted an EPG that looked like the SKY one!) and have used OpenWebif to create my own bouquets using the BouquetEditor. However, when I am on a channel in one Bouquet, then press the EPG button on the remote to select another Bouquet, when I select that second Bouquet the EPG just lists the first Bouquet channels again! In other words I am having problems moving between the Bouquets. I have tried various set up options using the 'menu' but to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Trial
10-01-22, 13:45
Hi,
have you enabled multiple bouquest in the settings? I think only 1 bouquet is standard. Changing bouquet with remote is normally done with the blue button if you have the channel list open.

Ralf

Achilles Heel
10-01-22, 14:48
Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I have enabled multiple bouquets. I tried the blue button as you suggested but that didn't work. I then tried the '<' and '>' buttons on either side of the '0' on the remote and that worked ! So with a bouquet open and showing the channels list I can just use the '<' and '>' buttons to move through the different bouquets. Sorted ! Thanks again.

Bruce

adm
10-01-22, 17:53
Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I have enabled multiple bouquets. I tried the blue button as you suggested but that didn't work. I then tried the '<' and '>' buttons on either side of the '0' on the remote and that worked ! So with a bouquet open and showing the channels list I can just use the '<' and '>' buttons to move through the different bouquets. Sorted ! Thanks again.

Bruce

Also
Open the epg grid screen and press menu on the remote

You will get another configuration menu - select Show bouquet on launch = yes - press green to save

Achilles Heel
16-01-22, 16:09
Thanks, got that setting too! Guess we will just have to get used to it!