PDA

View Full Version : satangel plugin

kegrka
23-05-10, 21:38
has anyone else had the same problem as myself, trying to in stall the above, using Dream E 132 BH , I have unpcked it placed in Var/ tmp ,cannot locate with my Vu+, tried also doing the telnet option all that report was no such file even though i unpacked it to my C drive ,I have even tried not unpacking it ,somehow I doing it wrong or is it this image that wont accept it, just for good measure i reinstalled the DE image all else working fine other plugins working fine:confused:

Sicilian
23-05-10, 21:43
I've re-uploaed the plugin, ftp the tar.gz file to /tmp

Once installed, re-boot the receiver. Then access the plugin by holding down the blue button for a few seconds.

kegrka
24-05-10, 18:10
All sorted now ,used telnet to install it in Dream Elite 132 everything OKmany thanks

steve1978
24-05-10, 22:49
What does the plugin do matey?

grtmoby
24-05-10, 23:14
satangels is a key updater plugin

hansham
17-08-10, 14:10
sorry for my stupid questions, but where can I get an explanation what is is, what it does?
it is a "key" updater, but what is a key? what is the key used for? What do I need to use the key?
Everywhere on forums and internet, people expect me to already know these things and just talk about how to install it without explaining what it is.
regards,
Hans

grtmoby
17-08-10, 14:31
hello hans :wave:

It is always and will always remain illegal to watch pay-tv without a legal valid subscription, information to follow are for educational and informative purposes ONLY.

a key is a serial of alphanumeric group for example 01 23 45 67 89 ab cd
the key in combination with what is called cam emulator/softcam are used to open channels.

malsat
18-08-10, 23:32
Is it still working ?