PDA

View Full Version : Formuler Z8 this product is not for sale outside north america. contact your seller

hsiguy
11-12-21, 12:00
Hi There . i got given this box by a friend came with a uk plug . after a couple of minutes a pop up stating This product is not for sale outside north america . contact your seller comes up . i have been on formulers website and they state that this is indeed the case however people are selling these in the uk so there must be a workaround . i know a vpn would sort the geo location however that isnt going to provide a big enough pipe for an iptv stream . anyone came across this ?

thanks

Andy_Hazza
11-12-21, 18:18
Hi There . i got given this box by a friend came with a uk plug . after a couple of minutes a pop up stating This product is not for sale outside north america . contact your seller comes up . i have been on formulers website and they state that this is indeed the case however people are selling these in the uk so there must be a workaround . i know a vpn would sort the geo location however that isnt going to provide a big enough pipe for an iptv stream . anyone came across this ?

thanks

Doesn’t happen on my Formuler box. The sponsor sells these boxes too as they are the official distributor for Formuler boxes, so not sure what you mean tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonMMM
11-12-21, 21:34
can you get to software update?

world-of-satellite.co.uk
12-12-21, 06:26

thanks

Your friend has purchased a grey import not meant for the UK.

We are Official UK distributors, Official stock here: https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/formuler