PDA

View Full Version : Add Plugin to zgemma extensions

Anthonyk2020
05-12-21, 14:43
Having issues with my the iptv bouquets set up in FAV on my zgemma h7. They are not working and are blank (change of server i think). I went to set them up again using jedimakerxtream and noticed it was removed from the menu area, its not even in the plugin extensions so i can redownload it.

How can i add it back to the zgemma box. Tried using filezila but im not sure what folder to drop it in to. If anyone has the latest version of jedimakerxteam could u post it please.

Willo3092
05-12-21, 14:50
Just google Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator)

Anthonyk2020
05-12-21, 14:59
How do i add it the the zgemma box.

ccs
05-12-21, 15:02
I can see jedimakerxtream in plugins download/extensions so you must already have it loaded. (Version 6 of ViX.)
Have a look in plugins/remove plugins, if it's in there it confirms it's on your system.

Anthonyk2020
05-12-21, 15:05
Ya it in remove plugins how can i reinstall it? i just cant see it

ccs
05-12-21, 15:06
.... remove it first (I'd then reboot the box), then install.

Anthonyk2020
05-12-21, 15:14
Sorted cheers.

One other question while im here. About a year ago is set up the bouquet of iptv channels on my zgemma FAV button using jedi. The movies and series didnt work in the bouquet list, so i set up xstreamity in the menu. So i had live streams via the fav button using the bouquet iptv list and movies and series via xstreamity in the manu.

Changes to the iptv service lately mean my bouquets list in favs are all blank. Xsteamity with new login details is working fine but i want to set up the bouquets again. Any idea how to do this?

ccs
05-12-21, 15:23
.... sorry, never used it or iptv.

mr.raw
13-12-21, 04:32
Sorted cheers.

One other question while im here. About a year ago is set up the bouquet of iptv channels on my zgemma FAV button using jedi. The movies and series didnt work in the bouquet list, so i set up xstreamity in the menu. So i had live streams via the fav button using the bouquet iptv list and movies and series via xstreamity in the manu.

Changes to the iptv service lately mean my bouquets list in favs are all blank. Xsteamity with new login details is working fine but i want to set up the bouquets again. Any idea how to do this?

Have you tried Xtreame iptv editor? I've used it for years.
https://xtream-editor.com/
It's not free but does most of what you might need.