PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo4K] Screensaver question

misiokicio
28-11-21, 14:57
Good morning lads, right just bought a wee Oled 77 inches telly the other day, and here's the question chaps, missus likes to leave the box on radio, so openvix displays Openvix Logo on the telly with a lovely background, screensaver is set to 1 min in skin settings but ain't kicking in, guessing this will only kick in once its on pause? anything i can do to kick in screensaver while in radio mode like within a min? dont wanna leave the screen like that for prolonged period of time thanks lads, running openvix 5.3 : its been over an hour and screensaver not kicking in at all

ccs
28-11-21, 15:25
This might help ....

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51752-Radio-mode-with-black-screen

Ev0
28-11-21, 15:27
Should be an option in the settings of your OLED, to switch to screensaver after a few mins (it detects a static picture).

misiokicio
28-11-21, 16:31
think I've found the solution, option to disable the background when in radio mode , and goes straight away to black screen,
thanks guys for responses 62967

misiokicio
28-11-21, 16:32
that's an option too haven't thought of that thanks mate

thecaretaker
29-11-21, 18:58
Try this... This is what I use to protect my OLED. Unzip it and put it (use ftp) in the enigma2 folder replacing the file already in there.

Huevos
30-11-21, 09:55
Why not just turn off the tv set and just use the sound system? BTW, have you checked how much that monster is consuming when the screen is black?