PDA

View Full Version : TV/Rad Button Actions

GeoffatMM
24-11-21, 10:16
Hi,

I have set up a Freesat bouquet within which is a radio section that lists all the radio stations correctly.

When I press the TV/Rad button, the Radio heading comes up but none of the stations are listed. I can see where the EPG is looking for the radio information (the filename on sub window on the screen) but I cannot find the same file information about the freesat bouquet itself. I assume the TV is looking at the wrong file but this may not be the case. It would be useful to get this working correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have a solution please?

timofee
24-11-21, 14:45
Have you pressed the ok key when you see Favourites (Radio) on the screen

BrokenUnusableAccount
24-11-21, 15:05
Hi,

I have set up a Freesat bouquet within which is a radio section that lists all the radio stations correctly.

When I press the TV/Rad button, the Radio heading comes up but none of the stations are listed. I can see where the EPG is looking for the radio information (the filename on sub window on the screen) but I cannot find the same file information about the freesat bouquet itself. I assume the TV is looking at the wrong file but this may not be the case. It would be useful to get this working correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have a solution please?

For Freesat and Freeview trhe radio stations are just on the end of the tv channels. You don't need to and shouldn't press the radio button.
Just scroll down through all the tv stations and you should come to the radio channels.

GeoffatMM
25-11-21, 08:11
Thanks for the responses. I know that the radio can be accessed through favourites but it would be more convenient to use the TV/Rad button as designed. It is clearly trying to find the information in a file but not being successful for some reason.

I either need to redirect it and amend the default location somehow to pick up the radio stations in the Freesat bouquet or adjust the Auto Bouquet Maker to deliver its files to the right location so that the system can find the data correctly. I just do not know how to do either and was hoping someone could help.

timofee
25-11-21, 14:46
I do not use Auto Bouquet Maker so I can't help with that.

I create my bouquets manually to my own requirements. This is how I set up my radio bouquets.

① Press the TV/Radio button to set radio mode
② Bring up a list of all the radio channels on a satellite
③ Highlight a channel you want to add to a bouquet
④ Press the menu key - then the 7 key to add the service to a bouquet

My experience is that using the menu options to set up radio bouquets is not as smooth as setting up TV bouquets. So you might find that you need to experiment with various commands to get the end result that you want.

GeoffatMM
25-11-21, 15:15
OK thanks Timoffee.

GeoffatMM
04-12-21, 02:35
Just to close this thread off, I followed timofee's suggestion and using the openwebif interface I copied the radio stations in my freesat radio group bouquet to the default radio bouquet and they are now available through the TV/Rad button.

Thanks.

adm
09-12-21, 11:25
deleted - wrong thread