PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control stopped working

jc_bromley
24-10-21, 20:22
No idea why this has happened, it just no longer controls the box. The blue light on the box flashes so the signal is getting there. I've tried changing the code from 1 to 2 and done the Giga & 5 button presses, all without success.
I've tried new batteries as well, again nothing. Can't find anything in the manual that helps either.
Any suggestions as to what to try next?

Edit: Looks like the blue light only responds if the box is set to remote code 2.....
Cheers for reading!!

twol
24-10-21, 20:57
Press the red GIGA button, it should then work (2nd row from top -GIGA, TV, DVD, AUX)

jc_bromley
25-10-21, 11:29
Press the red GIGA button, it should then work (2nd row from top -GIGA, TV, DVD, AUX)

I've tried that, no luck so far.

Cheers!

gilvey
23-01-22, 12:53
Mine has started doing it this morning. Works then non responsive then might work for a few more clicks. Blue light shows on receiver so remote is working has fresh batteries, controls TV fine. I've got 2 remotes and they're both having the same issue. Updated to latest openvix 6.0. 007 (release) and same issue. Not changed anything, just started to happen from when we got up this morning. Can operate box from phone app or buttons on receiver. Seems to be an issue with the remote sensor maybe?