PDA

View Full Version : UTV HD Tune Failed

crx
20-10-21, 11:56
Hi there,

I've one channel that the wont clear straight away and will come up tune failed but will load after a while if I don't change the channel, this can be 30 secs , 2 - 3 mins or longer sometimes.

I'm running the latest image with the sat config files updated etc and my other solo2 upstairs is perfectly fine, when it comes up tune failed the sat signal is 0% when the channel clears the signal is at the normal levels.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

cactikid
20-10-21, 12:39
Are both boxes on the same frequency and tp etc.

You could swap boxes over to see if it happens from the same feed and see if others are also having issues.

crx
20-10-21, 14:24
I presume they are but will check tonight and try swapping the boxes over, I swapped the two feeds around but didn't make any difference...

abu baniaz
21-10-21, 01:53
There is only one UTV HD on 28.2 It is on 11067, Vertical, 23000.

My Xtrend ET 8500 is doing the same with the tune failed message and then showing a picture after a few seconds. This is on both PLI and Vix Release. The SNR is 64% on that frequency. I can't tweak it as it is my neighbours dish. However, I got 868 channels on a manual scan.

crx
25-10-21, 16:16
Randomly its back up and running with no issues, don't think the dish was the issue as another box in the house was working fine running off the same dish.