PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Help youtube and mediaportal plugin stop loading

nekrub2
04-10-21, 10:07
Dear all
After having problems in booting with 5.4.015 I reinstalled 5.4.014 and restored settings and plugins. TV runs as expected, however my favourite plugins Mediaportal and Youtube both get stuck when loading at about 2 percent. In the event log file I did not find anything related to those applications. An uninstall and reinstall of the plugins did not help. What might be the root cause?

PS. I have attached a 32 GB Stick (FAT32) to my box and would expect buffering going the the stick.

Any clue? Thanks for any hint.

nekrub2

nekrub2
04-10-21, 10:38
These are the event logs I missed to add.

ccs
04-10-21, 10:48
Maybe this???

(enigma2:481): GStreamer-WARNING **: 10:57:01.808: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstisomp4.so': /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstisomp4.so: undefined symbol: gst_video_color_transfer_to_iso

nekrub2
05-10-21, 10:02
I noticed in the mediaportal that the Austrian streams come with sound but no pictures. I just wonder how I could fix this. Do you know where I could download a running version and overwrite the directory? Or shall I make a plain flash without restoring the plugins / settings? I wouldn't like to spend too much time for the network settings, the channel list and others.
Thanks
nekrub2

Tkr001
05-10-21, 21:38
You know you can copy individual settings from the backup don't you? Also you can restore settings without restoring plugins.

nekrub2
06-10-21, 22:05
I have a clue what is going on. I reinstalled 5.4.014 from USB, restored the settings only and left the plugins away. Next I installed Youtube and it worked. After installing E2iPlayer it did no more. When starting E2iPlayer it updated the Gstreamer library.

I wished I could get rid of E2iPlayer but the MediaPortal plugin, is marked as "not working" by the developers. So there is a conflict of interest: My wife's wish to see missed German TV series and mine to have YouTube up and running. Do you know where I could get the latest version of MediaPortal for manual install?

nekrub2
07-10-21, 10:07
Dear all
My suspicion was right. After the image flash I only restored the settings and installed all but the E2iPlayer and the MediaPortal. Next I found on the net a newer version of the MediaPortal and finally all works fine.

Thanks to everybody for their valuable hints.