PDA

View Full Version : no audio mtv and movie

corky84
17-02-11, 19:56
does anyone no how to put on the mtv channels audio on permanently every time i turn the duo off it resets to no audio on some music channels and some movie channels its on narrative

notanotherone
17-02-11, 20:10
sorry what do you mean turn off? do you mean you pull the plug out of the wall everynight or do you switch off at the rear of the box? if so DONT DO IT,and no m8 never had that problem at all not on any imgaes ive had on

punisher
17-02-11, 21:27
i have that problem where there is no audio on the MTV channels, i have to manually go into Audio and chose English and then it works, until the next day, the audio is gone and i have to do the same thing. I had to do this on 1.3 too and not sure how to get rid of this

corky84
17-02-11, 22:38
ya when i shut it down i put it in deep standby and then switch off the box ,i would of though it would be a common problem cos im just using the vix image

Richy-G
17-02-11, 23:26
Menu button, setup, system , auto language section . Setting first to English sorted this out for me u guys done that?

punisher
18-02-11, 01:59
Cheers mate, will give that a try and get back to you.

punisher
18-02-11, 15:19
worked a treat for me, jus tried it now :thumbsup:

although i had to disable prefer audio by channel and then manually choose english from audio language