PDA

View Full Version : Openvix problem

Sfinn85
30-08-21, 12:18
I have a Tiviar Alpha Plus digibox, which was updated with Openvix last month. However, for the past few weeks I've noticed a problem as an error message will come up and I'm unsure how to permanently get rid of it. I'm including a photo to show exactly what the issue is:

Also when starting up the digibox, it will reboot, stop, shut down and reboot all over again (often happens in quick succession).

I got the WiFi connected and everything was fine initially but now when I run a network test it says 'unconfirmed' under IP address while everything else is fine. I am unable to download/update anything as attempting it will cause the digibox to shut down and reboot all over again.

I appreciate any advice in solving the problem.

Sfinn85
21-09-21, 12:33
I finally managed to get rid of the 'OnlineVersionCheck' error by going into the Logs section and doing a debug. I then did a network test and everything is back to normal.

Sfinn85
27-10-21, 18:11
Just resurrecting this thread...

I'm still encountering problems when running a network test as only the IP address will read 'unconfirmed' while everything else is fine, However, when I ran the test again yesterday it said the IP address was 'confirmed' and today it's back to saying 'unconfirmed'. The 'OnlineVersionCheck' error box still appears now and again.

Is there a way to rectify the problem so the error message disappears for good?

cactikid
27-10-21, 22:25
Its a pity you could not check with a wired lan cable to check if it works perfect on that.

Is box put on standby or powered off at rear as it could lose a connection when power is off as it happens on my laptop here via wifi.