PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] CI+ Helper

sandiego69
25-08-21, 14:14
I have read some articles which says that it is possible, in VuPlus, to use a Ci+ CAM and legal card.

I cannot find the 'Helper' Plugin anywhere. Please point me in the right direction.

Huevos
25-08-21, 18:07
Not for CI+ as it is covered by a closed license.

jukkal2
29-08-21, 21:48
I have read some articles which says that it is possible, in VuPlus, to use a Ci+ CAM and legal card.
I cannot find the 'Helper' Plugin anywhere. Please point me in the right direction.

I managed to use a CI+ card and reader with Ultimo once I had them first connected to tv until the authorization were updated (until the tv started showing the encrypted channels).
Had to move the card with reader to the tv every now and then to renew the authorizations.
This may depend on the cable operator and card.

sandiego69
30-08-21, 11:30
Interesting. Keep us posted please.

Clemente
05-09-21, 09:35
I'm interesting in it, too. Just posted this question in the past, I read in another thread that maybe Openvix team is working in this direction but no updates. Thanks.

Samzam
29-09-21, 17:59

OpenVIX doesn't need ci+ helper. CI+ CAM with legal card work's without it if it works at all. Working or not depends cable-, terrestrial-, sat-operator and CI+ module type.

Huevos
29-09-21, 19:39
OpenVIX doesn't need ci+ helper. CI+ CAM with legal card work's without it if it works at all. Working or not depends cable-, terrestrial-, sat-operator and CI+ module type.I think what is required depends on hardware.