PDA

View Full Version : zgemma H9.2H SE Image

afterburn
19-08-21, 22:45
I'm slightly confused here. Can anyone tell me if this is the correct image for this box?

https://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/zgemma-images/zgemma-h92h/

Andy_Hazza
20-08-21, 06:57
No image available for this model yet I don’t think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afterburn
20-08-21, 10:11
Glad I asked as the above image would have probably bricked it.
I bought it because it was advertised as supported.
"Enigma 2 support from OpenATV, OpenPLi, OpenViX and more coming soon.
Supports 7day EPG, CrossEPG, 1080 Skins, AutobouquetsMaker + Many 3rd party plugins!

FREE HDMI LEAD INCLUDED!"

I have openpli on it . Its not as user friendly as openvix, well to me anyway.
are you familiar with openpli Abu.
Any way I can have the channel numbers starting at 101 not 1000.
or is that an autobouquets issue?
Thanks.

twol
20-08-21, 11:20
Glad I asked as the above image would have probably bricked it.
I bought it because it was advertised as supported.
"Enigma 2 support from OpenATV, OpenPLi, OpenViX and more coming soon.
Supports 7day EPG, CrossEPG, 1080 Skins, AutobouquetsMaker + Many 3rd party plugins!

FREE HDMI LEAD INCLUDED!"

I have openpli on it . Its not as user friendly as openvix, well to me anyway.
are you familiar with openpli Abu.
Any way I can have the channel numbers starting at 101 not 1000.
or is that an autobouquets issue?
Thanks.
So h92h SE & h92s se use same build, so this should be fine .. https://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/zgemma-images/zgemma-h9s-se/
If you have OpenPli installed (I guess in slot 1) then look for Downloaded Images directory on your HDD and copy it to there . Then use OpenPli's Flashimage to flash the image to another slot.
You might have to rename zgemmah9sse to h9se for openpli to recognise it

afterburn
20-08-21, 16:29
So h92h SE & h92s se use same build, so this should be fine .. https://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/zgemma-images/zgemma-h9s-se/
If you have OpenPli installed (I guess in slot 1) then look for Downloaded Images directory on your HDD and copy it to there . Then use OpenPli's Flashimage to flash the image to another slot.
You might have to rename zgemmah9sse to h9se for openpli to recognise it

Thanks twol This worked . Well so far so far so good anyway. I flashed as if I was starting a new. So I only have the vix image on it now.:thumbsup:

twol
20-08-21, 17:49
Thanks twol This worked . Well so far so far so good anyway. I flashed as if I was starting a new. So I only have the vix image on it now.:thumbsup:

That was trusting! You have the 4 slots so I would have flashed a 2nd slot…. To be totally secure, once there is an image specifically for your receiver, I would flash that to get the correct model information etc.

afterburn
20-08-21, 20:48
I would have done that if i was going to use the receiver myself. Its for a lady in her 80s who wants rid of Sky so I wanted to leave it as user friendly as possible.
Thanks again:D.

Sicilian
21-08-21, 09:31
Guys, I'll get the H9.2H SE image released in next day or two. It's built ready and the feeds are online.