PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo4K SE] CIplus helper installation

matlacki
11-07-21, 09:57
Hi. Is it possible to install CIplus helper manually on openVIX to add unofficial ci+ support. I have tried to install *.ipk but it refuses to install.
My CI+ module works fine on VTI, OpenATV and BH image but I want to continue using OpenVix.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance

twol
11-07-21, 10:03
What error messages do you see?

matlacki
11-07-21, 14:48
What error messages do you see?

After installing a fresh OpenVIX image I have managed to install the plugin but after inserting the CI+ module into the slot I get a message "Your TV is not compatible with your module".

twol
11-07-21, 15:01
After installing a fresh OpenVIX image I have managed to install the plugin but after inserting the CI+ module into the slot I get a message "Your TV is not compatible with your module".

Lot of code changes last week in this area that may help you without the helper ipk … just need to wait for a build.

matlacki
11-07-21, 16:06
Lot of code changes last week in this area that may help you without the helper ipk … just need to wait for a build.

Great news. Thanks very much. I'll patiently wait for the new build. Can't even imagine using other image than OpenVIX.

Clemente
19-07-21, 16:08
I'm very interesting in it, too. I need CI+ support to use Kabelio module in my Vu+ Duo4KSE receiver, absolutely do not want to change image. Thank you to the team for your very great job.