PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] Possible issue in the sat>ip client

HGass
07-07-21, 11:19
I had the same problem as you reported in this thread (https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?63915-Crash-when-configuring-SAT-gt-IP-tuner&highlight=sat%26gt%3Bip+client) I did all that was explained in the thread and got no more crash, that is excellent.

Here is my conifig:

Fixed sat dish posting at 28.5 feeding into
Twinbit sat>ip server connected via ethernet into an
ET10000 running ViX 5.4 latest stable version.

I set up the sat ip plugin on virtual tuner 0 it sees the DIGIBIT Twin telestar server perfectly, showing all the server info as expected.

Unfortunately, when I do an auto scan it finds no channels. I have a functioning regular config without the sat>ip server, I can watch all the channels on 28.5, that's not the issue.
I haven't found any information on how to configure the sat>ip client plugin beside what's obvious running the plugin. Are there any further steps beside pointing the virtual tuner at the sat>ip server? Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
H

HGass
07-07-21, 12:25
I meant DIGIBIT Twin not twinbit :rolleyes: wanted to edit but can't find how :confused:

Andy_Hazza
07-07-21, 13:05
I meant DIGIBIT Twin not twinbit :rolleyes: wanted to edit but can't find how :confused:

Edited for you. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HGass
08-07-21, 10:25
I can confirm that all the setup works up to the et10000 and that the issue lies within the box.

Indeed, eyeTV 3.6.6 (7321) running on my MacBook Pro sees my sat>ip server and all the 700+ channels and works very well.

I have tried the et10000 sat>ip client plugin virtual tuners 0 and 1 and run auto scan on both to no avail, it finds no channel whatsoever.

Although there are no error or crash, is there any log/trace that I can check and share to try and find where the problem is?

A nice setup guide for the plugin would be helpful too.