PDA

View Full Version : Directory Disappeared

grumgukenhoff
01-07-21, 22:08
Hi, I am using Nano 3t with Open ATV 6.3 image. I have 500gb hdd which works fine and I keep my recordings in different folders for convenience.
Recently one of the folders (directories) completely disappeared and I cannot locate it anywhere. This is the second time this has happened and on both occassions with a directory of the same name.
I've searched everywhere and no trace of it..it contained about 12 items.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have tries a restore but to no avail.
Thanks in advance.

JonMMM
01-07-21, 22:18
Hi, I am using Nano 3t with Open ATV 6.3 image. I have 500gb hdd which works fine and I keep my recordings in different folders for convenience.
Recently one of the folders (directories) completely disappeared and I cannot locate it anywhere. This is the second time this has happened and on both occassions with a directory of the same name.
I've searched everywhere and no trace of it..it contained about 12 items.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have tries a restore but to no avail.
Thanks in advance.

Not wanting to be rude but if your image is Open ATV why are you asking on the forum for the Open Vix?

grumgukenhoff
01-07-21, 22:24
No..you're not being rude at all and I should have mentioned that the first time this happened I was using Open Vix so I'm assuming the problem lies in either the machine or the hdd itself, just though someone on here might have encountered similar.

birdman
02-07-21, 01:48
Recently one of the folders (directories) completely disappeared and I cannot locate it anywhere. This is the second time this has happened and on both occassions with a directory of the same name.What was that name?

twol
02-07-21, 06:03
So the usual quesion is this HDd usb attached and does it have its own power supply? If not thats probably the issue