PDA

View Full Version : Movie Organiser Plugin and Openvix image

jazzyman
05-06-21, 00:34
Is it possible to use the Movie Organiser plugin with a Zgemma H92S with an Openvix image? Just changed from Openatv to Openvix and it appears that Movie Organiser plugin is only compatible with Openatv?

twol
05-06-21, 05:07
I think from a previous thread that there are similar named plugins. Certainly I have a modded version of groggs plugin that runs happily on OpenViX python2/python3. So not aware why there would be any OpenATV limitations for a plugin.

dsayers
05-06-21, 06:52
Is it possible to use the Movie Organiser plugin with a Zgemma H92S with an Openvix image? Just changed from Openatv to Openvix and it appears that Movie Organiser plugin is only compatible with Openatv?

It should work fine with openvix

I think from a previous thread that there are similar named plugins. Certainly I have a modded version of groggs plugin that runs happily on OpenViX python2/python3. So not aware why there would be any OpenATV limitations for a plugin.

Maybe you can pass the ipk to grog to check and add to update for py2/py3

twol
05-06-21, 07:55
It should work fine with openvix
Maybe you can pass the ipk to grog to check and add to update for py2/py3

Good idea - will see if there is anything significanly different …. Don,t have a git for him but found him on another web site, so will post there if anything required ( haven‘t looked for a while)

grog68
05-06-21, 10:20
if there are any mods required for python 3 I would be interested in taking a look, I've not looked at the plugin for the while and not sure if its python 3 ready.

I use ATV generally, I know the plugin has been working on VIX but was waiting for ATV 6.5 to be stable and then was going to see if there are issues and fix lol

twol
06-06-21, 13:40
if there are any mods required for python 3 I would be interested in taking a look, I've not looked at the plugin for the while and not sure if its python 3 ready.

I use ATV generally, I know the plugin has been working on VIX but was waiting for ATV 6.5 to be stable and then was going to see if there are issues and fix lol

I am sending you a PM with link to a python3/2 updated version - let me know when you have received it(so I can delete from dropbox) and any comments/questions be there in next 5 minutes....

grog68
06-06-21, 22:13
I have downloaded it thanks, I will put it on my box using atv 6.4 tomorrow

jazzyman
07-06-21, 19:04
Installed and working fine with openvix, panic over..