PDA

View Full Version : Formuler cc Bluetooth remote problem

taximonkey
09-05-21, 10:31
Hi all, I know this isn’t exactly the right section to post about this but I have just purchased a Formuler cc Android box with GTV-BT1 Bluetooth remote as a deal and it appears there is no way to pair the remote to the box without being in the box menu which I cannot access because there is no ir remote included. I’ve tried holding Menu and 3 line hamburger button for 3 seconds which doesn’t do anything. Had anybody come across this before?
Thanks

v8rick
09-05-21, 11:06
Press and hold TV button when light flashes RED it's in IR mode, Press and hold agian and it flashes orange then in Bluetooth

taximonkey
09-05-21, 14:07
Press and hold TV button when light flashes RED it's in IR mode, Press and hold agian and it flashes orange then in Bluetooth

Thank you, it worked 👍

v8rick
09-05-21, 16:49
No problem The Bluetooth remote is a good addition

taximonkey
10-05-21, 09:30
No problem The Bluetooth remote is a good addition

Yes it’s very handy for controlling the box from the bedroom

mr.raw
11-06-21, 22:33
Whats the box like? Is the freeview stuff grouped with the iptv etc? I cannot see any video of it.

Sicilian
12-06-21, 07:53
Whats the box like? Is the freeview stuff grouped with the iptv etc? I cannot see any video of it.

Terrestrial TV creates its own bouquet within MYTVOnline2, at the top of the bouquets of IPTV bouquets. You can create your own favourites list combining both. Similar to how E2 works when you have both Terrestrial and Satellite tuners.

Its an excellent box imo.

mr.raw
12-06-21, 20:55
I shall order one and a BT remote.
I've used the Z8 Pro and the others quite a bit when helping friend's.

mr.raw
13-06-21, 22:55
Terrestrial TV creates its own bouquet within MYTVOnline2, at the top of the bouquets of IPTV bouquets. You can create your own favourites list combining both. Similar to how E2 works when you have both Terrestrial and Satellite tuners.

Its an excellent box imo.

It's a decent box in fairness, I got my hands on one today.
Indeed the tv folder is at the top but it makes just one long list of the freeview channels and i do not think you can arrange them to your own liking.
You can make a favourites folder but that is again one list.

If there is any way to make the DVB folder customisable then it would be much better.
It switches between iptv and dvd instantly which is very good.

When on dvd channel if you hit the epg and then the group button then you can look at the iptv and dvb folder (still single folder).

Interesting box indeed though!

mr.raw
14-06-21, 00:24
Well it seems you can make your own folders so ignore my point about one long DVB.
I am impressed with this thing!