OldSkulRide
16-02-11, 10:27
Here you go... Iam using magic sd skin

Sicilian
16-02-11, 10:29

That doesn't help much.

one last thing,
if you do decide to post your logs, we would ask that you include as much information as possible.

for example

the type of box ie VU+DUO or VU SOLO
the version of VIX you were running at the time
a description in as much detail as you can about exactly what you were doing on the box that lead up to the crash.
and lest not forget most importantly upload a copy of the crash log it self into the thread so that we can examine it.

Also is this for Duo or Solo?

pooface
16-02-11, 11:27

I'm guessing you were in Image Manager, as that looks to be the cause of the crash. But what were you doing?

OldSkulRide
16-02-11, 11:44
sorry guys i thought that crashlog is enough.

I think i pressed one of the color buttons in image manager, cant remember exactly now. In future i will remember what i was doing.

Larry-G
16-02-11, 12:14
er this was kinda my point, rather than tagging your crash log onto the end of a existing thread make your own.

i am moving this to its own thread where it should have been in the first place.
also in future please give us as much detail as possible about what box / image you were using and what you did that lead up to the crash.

digidude
16-02-11, 16:11
just by having a quick look at the first log, it looks like theres some elements missing from the skin to run with Vix, the box type is listed as DM500HD, also looks like you was thinking of creating a backup image ? not got a Vu+ myself so not too sure what screen youd be seeing, but, you pressed the yellow button, which crashed the lot

warning, skin is missing element title in <class 'Plugins.VIX.VIXMainMenu.plugin.VIXSetup'>
warning, skin is missing element title in <class 'Plugins.VIX.VIXMainMenu.plugin.VIXNetwork'>
warning, skin is missing element title in <class 'Plugins.VIX.VIXMainMenu.NetworkManager.VIXFtp'>
illegal flag wfBorder!
warning, skin is missing element title in <class 'Plugins.VIX.VIXMainMenu.IPKInstaller.VIXIPKInstal ler'>
warning, skin is missing element list in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(Are you ready to installl ?)
illegal flag wfBorder!
warning, skin is missing element title in <class 'Plugins.VIX.VIXMainMenu.ImageManager.VIXImageMana ger'>
warning, skin is missing element list in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(Are you ready to create a backup image ?)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/VIX/VIXMainMenu/ImageManager.py", line 131, in keyResstore
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0xbc88c8>>,('ColorActions', 'yellow')) failed)

andyblac
16-02-11, 18:18
looks like you tried restore an image, did you have any to restore ?

Stanman
16-02-11, 20:53
As Andy said if you tried to restore an image with out having one to restore it will crash - happened to me yesterday.

andyblac
17-02-11, 12:59
As Andy said if you tried to restore an image with out having one to restore it will crash - happened to me yesterday.

ok cheers mate, i'll code in check for that.

OldSkulRide
23-02-11, 12:31
looks like you tried restore an image, did you have any to restore ?

late reply but yes, i tried to restore image without having one to restore :)