PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] How to get Service type icon in infobar

bbbuk
25-03-21, 22:23
Hi,

I use Confluence 1080 skin and wondered how I could easily get the Service type icon as shown in "Channel List Context Menu" (ie what displays when you press down arrow from Live TV - as shown in below pic)

I want these icons to also show in InfoBar (as shown in below pic)

JonMMM
26-03-21, 08:45
Press the OK button

Huevos
26-03-21, 09:27
Press the OK buttonThere's no icon there.

Orlandox
26-03-21, 10:00
Picons are working fine on Confluence skin's infobar.61814. Picons are located here : \Root\usr\share\enigma2\picon\

JonMMM
26-03-21, 10:02
This is what I get when I press OK, I thought that is what the OP wanted

JonMMM
26-03-21, 10:09
sorry i thought the OP meant the info about sound and Video on picons, my mistake

Huevos
26-03-21, 13:37
Just to clarify, the question I am answering is: Is there a way to show an icon on the infobar (i.e. graphic, not text) that shows if the currently playing service is sat/cable/terrestrial/ATSC/Stream, etc. ChannelSelection is different because those icons are being added in the c++ code (listboxservice.cpp), not in the python code and are therefore not controllable from the skin.

Right now I don't think there is a converter with a conditionalShowHide for that purpose. I've ask Rob to confirm this, but I can't see anything. If not we can add this to a converter so these types of icons can be conditionally displayed.

Adding would be easy but need to know for certain this is not duplication.

bbbuk
26-03-21, 18:52
Just to clarify, the question I am answering is: Is there a way to show an icon on the infobar (i.e. graphic, not text) that shows if the currently playing service is sat/cable/terrestrial/ATSC/Stream, etc. ChannelSelection is different because those icons are being added in the c++ code (listboxservice.cpp), not in the python code and are therefore not controllable from the skin.

Right now I don't think there is a converter with a conditionalShowHide for that purpose. I've ask Rob to confirm this, but I can't see anything. If not we can add this to a converter so these types of icons can be conditionally displayed.

Adding would be easy but need to know for certain this is not duplication.That is correct, @Huevos.

I use a mixture of DVB streams (ie FTA channels) and IPTV streams thanks to your "<stream url>" CustomMix tag feature and it's not possible, from EPG or InfoBar, to know whether channel is a normal DVB stream (ie Sat/Cable/Terrestrial) or an IPTV stream. Eg in my first picture, channel 105 is Sat and channel 106 an IPTV stream

Thanks for looking into this

Huevos
26-03-21, 19:41
Not sure about the IPTV stuff. :(

Have a play with this...

Huevos
26-03-21, 19:50
That is correct, @Huevos.Confussion probably because you said "service type" when you meant "DVB type". "Service type" is the third group in the service reference.

bbbuk
26-03-21, 22:07
Confussion probably because you said "service type" when you meant "DVB type". "Service type" is the third group in the service reference.I think that is what its referred to in context menu when I was on that screen.

Copied files over nothing on bottom half of infobar for me including no next programme nor other details. I have no mods in place except this so it maybe a setting I have and you don't? I'm using 5.4.007

Huevos
26-03-21, 22:27
What's up with that? All the icons are missing. Have you restarted it? Are there any other changes?

bbbuk
26-03-21, 22:36
Icons and next programme is missing. Yes, copied both files over and rebooted.

Removing just the xml file restored missing info.

I do have a skin_user.xml file in /etc/enigma2 which I use to increase NumberZapPicon picons and text. Could be that. Box is now in use again so I will remove skin_user.xml prob tomorrow by time I have control of box again :)

Huevos
26-03-21, 22:55
If there is a skin_user_<SkinName>.xml the optional generic skin_user.xml will be skipped, so no idea what's gone wrong for you.

Orlandox
27-03-21, 07:33
Can this be the problem ?

[Skin] Error in screen 'InfoBar' unsupported operand type(s) for ^=: 'str' and 'bool'!

I tested this and have the same problem like bbbuk.

Huevos
27-03-21, 11:07
Well that is a very unhelpful debug message.

Can you try with the attached file and see if we get some useful debug.

Goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python

Please post the debug log.

Orlandox
27-03-21, 12:19

Log-file attached.

Huevos
27-03-21, 13:18
Hmm, file is not compatible with your image version.

Orlandox
27-03-21, 14:45
Hmm, file is not compatible with your image version.

Yes, I noticed that. Gone back to original skin.py.

bbbuk
27-03-21, 20:18
Removed skin_user.xml file and still same issue as mentioned previously and what @Orlandox mentioned

Huevos
27-03-21, 23:21
Ok, this should fix it: https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/a3f37cf84c76dfdacffc2daad22f7f7e7a7287e2

Orlandox
28-03-21, 07:45
Yes, it does, thank you !

Huevos
28-03-21, 10:34
Weird it didn't crash for me when testing.