PDA

View Full Version : Iptv getting stuck on E2 but fine on andriod apps

Naz
14-03-21, 10:07
Using Vu solo 2 , iptv using extreme editor , settings iptv I have tried dvb1 , iptv 4097 there are just the odd few channels that keep getting stuck , but when I play them on another app the channel is fine . What do I need to do to my e2 box to get these channels to work right

twol
14-03-21, 10:52
1. You are using a sat receiver, the fact it can play IPTV is a bonus.
2. You need excellent internet access to minimise connect issues, assuming that the IPTV source is good.
3. The best IPTV plugins that I have tested are Stalker for those receivers that support the plugin and Xstreamity

- and if the „provider“ doesn‘t /refuses to support then move on.

Naz
14-03-21, 11:34
Sorry I don’t think you understand ,
Yes I am using a sat device same as last 5 years , I have a very good connection and using Ethernet. I have seen threads ppl taking about using service app ( which I can’t find in the plugins )and changing streams types to help viewing better. I’m talking about I come across the odd few channel which do not play well on the e2 device , but when I try a different way Smarters gstv stb the channel on there plays with out a hick up. So this does not come down to the supplier . I want to know is there a setting I can tinker with or some sort of a player on e2 that can improve the viewing of them channel that dnt play well. Keeping in mind I use extreme editor and I have my iptv and free sat channels in the save fav bouquet list

twol
14-03-21, 11:50
„Sorry I don’t think you understand“ - I understand perfectly - you expect simple solutions - well if there was there wouldn‘t be frequent posts like yours.. I guess you use Extreme editor because thats your providers choice? Why don‘t you try alternative plugins that might just provide what you are after??

Naz
14-03-21, 12:05
You are a right snob , I’ve used this forum many times to ask questions, if you dnt want to answer please don’t . Don’t need the stinky attitude you have . And what is your problem with your provider ??? To answer ur questions , I was asking for a solution , that is the whole point of the forum and the community helping out . And I use extreme editor as it was recommend to me long time back . And for plugins I have only ever used x-c plugin which doesn’t integrate with how I like it just the normal bouquets .

urie
14-03-21, 12:05
unless he knows how to get xtream login url port username and password he won't be able to use other plugins. he should try different provider.

1554leslie
17-03-21, 04:28
Various ways to run iptv on an e2 box.Your box is more suited to satellite and the newer E2 boxes are more powerful twol is saying to you.