PDA

View Full Version : [Mut@nt HD2400] Timeshift across event (program) boundaries

vileda
03-03-21, 15:23
Hi all,

Mutant HD2400 about 5.5 years old and at some point recently (last 2-3 months?) the operation of timeshift seems to have changed. Auto timeshift is set at 2 seconds

Description "unable to rewind past the start of one program when missed end of previous one and annoys the wife immensely, "

Is there a setting to control the timeshift functionality so it persists until the channel has been changed or a set period of x hours?

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
03-03-21, 15:27
I have mine set to 20 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vileda
03-03-21, 15:30
I have mine set to 20 seconds.

And you can successfully rewind back past the start of one program and watch the end of the previous one (went to make cup of tea and missed it)?

It does appear as though the timeshift is being wiped at the end of the program

adm
03-03-21, 17:17
And you can successfully rewind back past the start of one program and watch the end of the previous one (went to make cup of tea and missed it)?
>
It does appear as though the timeshift is being wiped at the end of the program

To wind over a program boundary (forward and backward) use the > and < keys - the ones below the 6 and 9 keys and not the ones in the up/down/left/right/OK cluster. You have to be careful as you can go forward too far by pressing once too often (or pressing twice because the opertion can be a bit tardy) and getting back into real time viewing. It is the "feature" I dislike most in Openvix in that sometimes when watching in timeshidt mode that it will get to the end of the program and then automatically skip back to the beginning rather than just continuimhg with the next program.