PDA

View Full Version : Mint Vu+Duo with 500gig 7200rpm 2.5 inch sata hd

jcm193
16-02-11, 00:12
Hi I bought this from our sponsers less than a week ago,sadly it has to go as i need the cash now as you would imagine its in a brand new condition ive added a hard drive and installed vix 1.3 thats about it.Including the hard drive which is only a few weeks old itself it would be worth just short of £400 brand new,but as its now second hand i will let it go for £310 including postage in the uk I only accept paypal Iam also going to place it on ebay.so if your interested contact me on this tread thanks

basilyoung
16-02-11, 00:30
Its a shame, that you need to sell the unit, after such a short time, but you do need to do a few things, first, have a quick read of this notice

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?685-Trading-rules-please-read-before-posting-in-trading-section!

also, if you accept bank transferr, I would be very interested

but can,t make a formal offer, untill you complete the required actions

baz

jcm193
16-02-11, 00:39
Sorry iam not sure what ive missed out can you guide me in the right direction i have a certain level of dyslexia and i may need a little help but i will be happy ammend thanks,to answer question i would be happy to take a bank transfer

Its a shame, that you need to sell the unit, after such a short time, but you do need to do a few things, first, have a quick read of this notice

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?685-Trading-rules-please-read-before-posting-in-trading-section!

also, if you accept bank transferr, I would be very interested

but can,t make a formal offer, untill you complete the required actions

baz

basilyoung
16-02-11, 00:53
I have just re read the "rules/guide" and to be honest, I thought it was manditory for a photo to be placed, as well, if you read the final part of the trade rules, you will see what I mean,

But in any event, I wish to make a formal offer, in that, I do offer the full asking price, via bank transferr, ( I need a test unit )

provided that the delivery is insured, and also direct communication with you is set up, via pm

baz

jcm193
16-02-11, 01:01
of course ive no problem with that ive already had dealing with silverfox,ive added some photos i hope thats ok now if not come back to me thanks

basilyoung
16-02-11, 01:10
Yes,....just looked

and therefore, as previously stated, I am making an offer of £310, for the unit, harddrive and insured postage

once ( if ) you accept my offer, please state that you do,

then we can go to the next stage ( direct communication )

baz

jcm193
16-02-11, 01:11
I accept your offer and thanks i will pm you with my account details and we can take it form there if thats ok with yo thanks

Yes,....just looked

and therefore, as previously stated, I am making an offer of £310, for the unit, harddrive and insured postage

once ( if ) you accept my offer, please state that you do,

then we can go to the next stage ( direct communication )

baz

basilyoung
16-02-11, 01:13
yes,....thanks

jcm193
16-02-11, 01:16
Enjoy can you close the thread please as i consider it sold to basilyoung thanks

silverfox0786
16-02-11, 01:20
yes i can confirm jcm is good for his money and the solo was top totty

infact if i had the money i would have had this one tooo

srry jcm will leave u feedback now

jcm193
16-02-11, 01:22
Thankyou silverfox0786 very kind words

basilyoung
16-02-11, 01:30
think this was one of the fastest conclusions to a sale, thead now closed

but many thanks to silverfox, and jcm

Sicilian
01-03-11, 23:37
Have you guys left each other feedback for this this deal?

See attached screenshot of where to click to leave iTrader feedback ;)