PDA

View Full Version : Amiko Mira-X HiS-2000 / HiS-3000 Import Enigma2 Channel List

Amiko UK
17-02-21, 19:37
Amiko Mira-X HiS-2000 / HiS-3000 Import Enigma2 Channel List

PDF Guide Attached

dend
06-05-22, 10:44
I have various problems occurring when trying to load enigma channel lists onto Amiko boxes.

What software is available/do you use to make a channel list?
Dreamset program allows one to download ( from KingofSat.net ) up-to-date channel lists from multiple satellites, then edit the channels, deleting unwanted channels, create favourite groups, group channels together, reorder channels within groups....etc.

However, when it comes to transferring the files to Amiko - (on a USB stick )
which mode should be used? Enigma2 Version 3, 4 or 5? Version 4 is the only one I have (partially) succeeded with. As well as Dreamset, I have also tried with Dreambox edit, and with EnigmEdit programs. With Similar imperfect results.

The results on Amiko Mira and Mira X (2k) vary:
The Mira gets most things right, but the channels are not in the order I set them up in. For example if I set up Das Erste HD, ZDF HD, Rtl to be the top three in my German group, after transfer they could be anywhere!
The Mira X ( 2k ) sometimes misses out the first fav group in your groups AND the channels are again out of order.

Mira X what is it with these receivers, did the designer have a breakdown? Why Groups and Favourites? Why change the FAV and SAT buttons, which Amiko and many other boxes, have had for years, everyone understood what they did, with the Mira model, using the familiar "organise favourites" panel, you could re-order channels within Favourite groups, but on the MiraX, I and more importantly my customers, do not understand how to achieve the channel lists they want.