PDA

View Full Version : IPTV issue

Anthonyk2020
10-02-21, 17:01
I recently got an IPTV app for my zgemma h7. All channels in favourites. The issue I’m having is IPTV provides Live channels, Movies and series. Live channels and movies populated the folders in favourites and work fine. the series folders are empty and the IPTV provider is stuck for an answer. He has the same app on his phone and works fine, which suggests that it’s the zgemma that is causing an issue.

Any ideas?

ronand
10-02-21, 17:26
He cant have the same app on his phone - its not an android box. These clowns reselling iptv "services" are usually stuck for answers. It wont be the zgemma causing the problem - it most likely is the app itself.

dsayers
10-02-21, 17:29
It would help if you say what plugin your using. Jedimakerxtream and xtreamity both work fine for me and they are both in vix feeds.

Anthonyk2020
10-02-21, 17:54
Sorry jedimakerxstream.

twol
10-02-21, 18:47
Sorry jedimakerxstream.

The follow on from Kiddac (Xstreamity) is much better at handling issues and is just as easy to setup. Try it and see -in settings I would use streamtype 4097

Andy_Hazza
10-02-21, 19:07
I recently got an IPTV app for my zgemma h7. All channels in favourites. The issue I’m having is IPTV provides Live channels, Movies and series. Live channels and movies populated the folders in favourites and work fine. the series folders are empty and the IPTV provider is stuck for an answer. He has the same app on his phone and works fine, which suggests that it’s the zgemma that is causing an issue.

Any ideas?

Use Stalker on your Zgemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

urie
10-02-21, 20:02
Use Stalker on your Zgemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't use stalker if you have normal xstream codes url: port username and password you need url and MACC address they normally do not supply both.