PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] Playback Jump to Time

CRMS
10-02-21, 11:02
Just an idea and feature request. And probably not applicable to just Gigablue boxes.

I've looked at all the menus and in the manual and can't find anythging.

Can a "Jump to Time" command be added that could be set on a button??

So during play back, push a custom button and enter time to jump to in hours and mins format - eg 0:44 to jump to 44 minutes after start.
I know the 3, 6, 9 etc buttons can be programmed but I have them set at 15, 120 and 240s to jump advert breaks.

ccs
10-02-21, 11:16
It's already there, long press fast forward (or rewind) and enter the time in minutes.

Long press right (or left) arrow is another way of doing it without the need to input any numbers.

CRMS
10-02-21, 13:16
It's already there, long press fast forward (or rewind) and enter the time in minutes.

Long press right (or left) arrow is another way of doing it without the need to input any numbers.

Thanks. Hadn't found those tips anywhere. Can they and the other uses of the numerical keys be put on a sticky in the images guides - say Remote Control Unit Commands?? Can't now find that useful post with the commands for the numerical keys!!

abu baniaz
10-02-21, 13:17
I am pretty sure we used to have "a skip to" function. (Might be mistaken though.)

ccs
10-02-21, 13:30
Thanks. Hadn't found those tips anywhere. Can they and the other uses of the numerical keys be put on a sticky in the images guides - say Remote Control Unit Commands?? Can't now find that useful post with the commands for the numerical keys!!

The help key can be handy, not sure if your box has one and if there's a workaround.

This is what you get during playback.

abu baniaz
10-02-21, 13:32
The help key can be handy, not sure if your box has one and if there's a workaround.

Some of the Gigablues have had the F1 key remapped to behave as a Help key

CRMS
10-02-21, 15:12
My GB remote has the F1 bottom right. During playback, with 2 presses, I get these:

ccs
10-02-21, 15:15
.... your attachments don't work.