PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] SingleEPG Problem

ronand
30-01-21, 16:24
This has been an ongoing niggle for the past few months. Being able to reproduce it reliably has delayed me in reporting it. Out of habit I generally use singleEPG when browsing through channel listings for the week ahead etc. After changing to a channel there is no problem - I can bring up the singleEPG either using the red button or using the info/epg button when in a bouquet listing. So far so good. However in bouquet mode if I then bring up another channels singleEPG, that will work, but now I cannot view the correct singleEPG of the channel I am actually watching (I get the listings from the previous channel I looked up the singleEPG for). Even if I exit out of the bouquet mode and back to live viewing a press of the red button still brings up the wrong listings. I have to change channel to view the correct listings again. It wasn't always like this but something changed a few months ago in the 5.3 image and has remained since. Debug logs don't seem to give a clue as to what is happening. Its nothing to do with the epg data - rather a pointer to the required channel not being updated correctly.

abu baniaz
30-01-21, 16:29
What option have you set in Single EPG for "Channel selection"? Current service or last browsed service?

ronand
30-01-21, 16:32
And it was as simple as that. I never knew that option was there and being honest I wouldn't like it either. But problem solved and thanks.

Edit: setting it to "current service" was the answer

Willo3092
30-01-21, 16:42
Same problem here, now solved :thumbsup: