PDA

View Full Version : Tivusat 4K cam + card and Gigablue Quad 4K

olisun
20-01-21, 11:40
Hi,

I received my tivusat pre-activated card including the cam and I inserted it in the top slot of my Gigablue Quad 4K running the latest version of Vix 5.4 image.

I keep getting this message "autenticazionne fallita: il tuo televisore o decoder non risulta compatibile con la cam 4k tivu" and none of the channels are clearing.

Do I need to do anything additional to get the cam / card working?

Regards,

Oli

Sicilian
20-01-21, 12:36
You might get more joy with OpenATV or PurE2 image, from memory this cam is CI+ and not supported in OpenViX.

olisun
20-01-21, 12:50
You might get more joy with OpenATV or PurE2 image, from memory this cam is CI+ and not supported in OpenViX.

I installed OpenATV and I also installed the CI+ helper plugin.. I am not sure if I need to install the CI+ Helper plugin.

I can open only a few channels channels atm and in the CI configuraton I selected the provider tivusat and in the caid section, ids 183d, 183e,183f.

Do I need to add all the caid ids?

Sicilian
20-01-21, 13:21
I installed OpenATV and I also installed the CI+ helper plugin.. I am not sure if I need to install the CI+ Helper plugin.

I can open only a few channels channels atm and in the CI configuraton I selected the provider tivusat and in the caid section, ids 183d, 183e,183f.

Do I need to add all the caid ids?

Sorry no idea, I don't have this cam and card.

olisun
20-01-21, 13:53
Finally managed to get it working by selecting only the 2 caid id's (183d and 183e) and selecting "support muliple provders" and "enabled high bitrate" in the cam settings.

Sicilian
20-01-21, 14:22
Is CI+ Helper plugin in ATV feeds?

olisun
20-01-21, 14:43
Is CI+ Helper plugin in ATV feeds?

No, I had to install it manually after dropping the ipk in the /tmp folder.

Sicilian
20-01-21, 14:54
No, I had to install it manually after dropping the ipk in the /tmp folder.

Please PM me a link to it, I'd like to give it a try. Thx.

linsladeboy
20-01-21, 17:33
Finally managed to get it working by selecting only the 2 caid id's (183d and 183e) and selecting "support muliple provders" and "enabled high bitrate" in the cam settings.

Hi Olisun, are you clearing RAI 4K channel too?

olisun
21-01-21, 09:53
Hi Olisun, are you clearing RAI 4K channel too?

YEs, but there is a slight issue.

I have to go to each channel and then restart the GUI and then it clears.. And it stays cleared after that.

The OpenATV 6.4 image is very unstable and I had to install 6.3 to get some stability.

I have been trying various images and CI+ Helper plugin doesn't seem to work on any of them.

olisun
27-01-21, 18:27
Somebody posted a solution on another website and I don't have to restart the GUI to clear the channel anymore.

I added all the required channels and CAID id's in the Common Interface Assignment menu and the channels open very quickly now.

I hope this helps somebody.