PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue UHD Quad 4K] Media/usb/logs not listed and cannot be sent

Mundosat
19-01-21, 11:05
Hi
Just realised there are no logs listed within media/usb/logs [as in OpenVix manual] - do not understand why it also says they are in USB - will look in settings what is going on - receiver constantly used !
I found them using Filezilla they are in home\root\logs\ - maybe this is something to fix?

I also also set Box - a long time ago - to send logs via email to me, never received them once - email address is correct.

Thank you :thumbsup:

PS upgraded to latest operative system + also updated last night with latest patches:

System OE:
OE-Alliance 4.4

Firmware version:
OpenViX 5.4.004 (2021-01-12)

Kernel / Drivers:
4.1.20 / 20200723

Andy_Hazza
19-01-21, 11:07
Default location is >> home/root/logs but the manual is just recommending you to use a different location to store your logs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
19-01-21, 11:09
The emailing function doesn’t work, hasn’t worked for a good number of years. This feature is to be removed in future builds I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mundosat
19-01-21, 11:28
OK, thanks -in the meantime I went to settings and set it to home\root\logs\ and they were listed as expected.I am guessing when I sent it, it went to developer ... no problem with my email, if I need to I can get them via Filezilla.