PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] When recording on 28east using fixed dish motor moves from 13east?

bmitie
23-12-20, 20:36
As a backup I have set up timers on my duo2 for corrie, emmerdale in case the other half's box misses them. But lately I have noticed that if I am watching 13east, usually sport and its time for corrie my dish moves back to 28east!! I use a fixed dish for 28east. Box has twin sat tuner and twin DTT.

On this one I do not have a clue what is happening but can it be fixed that my motor does not move when recording? Very annoying but I HAVE TO record corrie etc.

abu baniaz
23-12-20, 21:09
Set your motor as "USALS choosing positions". Untick 28.2 and motor wont go to it.

cactikid
23-12-20, 22:30
Think it might help if you say what way you have tuner and sat setup thinking you have motor on 1 and 28.2 on another.Might you have lost a signal on second tuner and making the dish move on the working tuner?

timofee
24-12-20, 15:00
Try a reboot.

I find the Duo2 does get confused with multiple recordings, some on 28°e and some on another satellite. Often some conflict problem in the recent past seems to stop the box doing the logical thing with the next timer recording.

No logical explanation, but the reboot does the trick here.

bmitie
25-12-20, 00:00
I tuner A on fixed dish and motor on tuner B. It have been caused by autotimer recordings as these overlap and may check tuner before start of programme. The tip above sorted and if I want to record 2 I can always put 28e back in.

Stanman
25-12-20, 14:06
You could also set preferred tuner for recording to A.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 5G using Tapatalk