PDA

View Full Version : Vod and series issues

dragon2374
12-12-20, 13:24
Hi,
I just got an Amiko A6N and I’m having trouble to play vod & series if I use a different app they work perfectly but on the Mytv they don’t play at all or they stops every 5/6 seconds.
Can you please help me to resolve this issue.
Thank you

Stone166
01-03-21, 12:16
I have similar issue sometimes vod plays on mytv app but series dont then visa versa, work fine on other apps

Amiko UK
01-03-21, 13:19
Let me know the following:

1) What version firmware do you have running in the A6? (MENU > Setting > System > Upgrade > Current version: 1.0.26 <- Just an example, but what version do you have here?)
2) How do you connect to the service on MyTV, via MAC address (Stalker) or Username / Password (XC API)?
3) What ISP are you on, BT, Sky, Virgin Media etc.?

Amiko UK
02-03-21, 09:29
I have been trying to recreate the VOD / Series issue here last night and I can't make it not work, which is probably a good sign! There was however a new BETA release firmware on 26/02 (Friday) so lacking any other information at the moment for those reporting these problems my suggestion would be:

Upgrade to latest BETA version firmware MENU > Setting > System > Upgrade > BETA version (blue button) > Select Version (there is currently only one version showing in BETA)

Once upgrade is complete then:

MENU > Setting > System > Reset > Clear MyTV data

Then test out in MyTV, test everything, Live, VOD, Series etc. and see how they get on - If it's still an issue (hopefully not) but if it is then come back to here with as much detail as possible and we can go from there. :)