PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Autotimer crashing on hitting menu. And errors when it runs.

zippy7272
07-12-20, 00:27
I've tried all manner of things, but with no success, including removing all my autotimer entries etc........uninstalling th eplugin etc too.
All help appreciated - thanks

BrokenUnusableAccount
08-12-20, 03:31
Upload crash log.

zippy7272
08-12-20, 10:41
Thanks. I managed to crack it in the end around 3am this morning. After uninstalling autotimer, trying to install an older version (which didn't work) then reinstalling and deleting my autotimer.xml file, etc etc (I went around this look already half a dozen times......but finally - tada! it went back to working again :-) - thanks - please close this ticket.

adm
08-12-20, 20:28
Thanks. I managed to crack it in the end around 3am this morning. After uninstalling autotimer, trying to install an older version (which didn't work) then reinstalling and deleting my autotimer.xml file, etc etc (I went around this look already half a dozen times......but finally - tada! it went back to working again :-) - thanks - please close this ticket.

One thing to remember that when deleting one or more autotimers from the list within the autotimer menu you also have to press green afterwards to save the changes that you made to the list.