PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Can I use IPTV Portal on Vu+ Duo2 box?

harryajh
15-11-20, 22:39
my Mag256 box suffers lots of IPTV buffering problems so I was wondering if it was possible to configure my Vu+ Duo2 to see if that fixes it.

Absolutely no idea if this is even possible and where I would enter the Portal URL, this is not using a plugin like E2Player but a paid sub

Any ideas, please?

15-11-20, 23:27
look for X-Streamity very nice iptv plugin

harryajh
17-11-20, 10:43
look for X-Streamity very nice iptv plugin

thanks, tried several different versions and everyone crashed the box, think I might have to buy an IPTV/Android box, Linux is great when up and running but getting there is often very painful and long-winded :confused:

v8rick
17-11-20, 11:56
thanks, tried several different versions and everyone crashed the box, think I might have to buy an IPTV/Android box, Linux is great when up and running but getting there is often very painful and long-winded :confused:

just reflash with no restore. then use Jedi Maker xtream or XStreamity I had different ones installed at the same time and had crashes, once reflashed it was fine . My Mrs only uses my old Du0² VOD live catchup loves Xtreamity for ease of use

1554leslie
17-11-20, 15:47

The mag portal is very different to running iptv on the enigma 2 boxes harry