PDA

View Full Version : looking for a Skin showing Frequency data etc

daddykins
13-02-11, 17:46
Hi , I have flashed to the latest VIX 2, and like the standard skin which we've had
a while...but fancying a change I have looked at many of those that we can download and install via the remote. I have two questions:-

1 - can anyone recommend an alternative skin that does have all of the extra info that we see in the VIX one...eg all of the frequency & cam details etc - those that i've tried don't have it.

2 - If I download the skin files from the forum (ie rather than from via the Box) the files come down in a "USR" folder - -what do I do to install the skin within such a folder?

Thanks in advance,

D

irishchris
13-02-11, 17:58
1} there are many more skins now in vix plugin server which are all compatible with vix now. magic hd seems to be popular amonst other forum members. case of try and see which one suits your tastes and needs as above.

2} if they are pli skins they should work ok. if other skins they may not so try install and see and if not working delete the skin folder and will go back to default vix hd skin. the skins folders for vix go into share/enigma2

canthackit
14-02-11, 12:11
@chris

unfortunately mate i think he has found out as i have that apart from Vix-HD none of the downloadable skins have the features that daddykins refers to, and i've tried all the vali and dtv ones as well as various others, and i also notice that the DCConnivity is not avaliable on this image, i refer to of course VIX-2.0

i did try the DCConnivity Mod version not only does it not have the required features it crashed my box, i had to do a reinstall.

regards: canthackit

zola25
15-02-11, 07:46
I am also looking for a skin to use that supports the above features,anyone got any sugestions

Alias1
15-02-11, 07:56
Magic-HD with second info bar installed also LT6-HD

joaoleao
01-03-11, 22:42
Can you tell me how to install de second info bar?

Thanks!