PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Openvix 5.4.001 crashes while entering the end time of a timer

Antikapitalista
27-10-20, 17:35
OpenViX 5.4.001 crashes while the end time of a timer on a channel on a different transponder frequency is being entered while recording is in progress, with only one DVB-S2 tuner enabled.
Such a crash has already happened to me twice. Each time I was entering the end of the timer, having entered the beginning of the timer first.
So far I have been able to avoid it by entering the end of the timer first, before entering the beginning of the timer.
More details will probably be added later.

ccs
27-10-20, 17:42
... eg the crash log.

ronand
27-10-20, 17:43
What receiver are you using? There is no 5.4 image for the duo

abu baniaz
27-10-20, 18:13
His other thread is about Duo 2

Antikapitalista
27-10-20, 19:32
What receiver are you using? There is no 5.4 image for the duo
I am awfully sorry; evidently I was not paying enough attention while I was creating this thread at a third attempt, the whole forum seemed so confusing to me; I am sure that I selected Vu+ Duo2 at the first attempt, but then I had the mobile view in a desktop browser—I do not know why—and I could not post it because of "Invalid category ID", which was symptomatic of the mobile view in which it cannot be selected, at least not in Firefox, so I searched the forum, found the above-mentioned cause and the remedy, cleared all the data, then I had to log in again, but then I was suddenly interrupted and had to leave for a while, and when I returned I could not find the browser tab, and when I finally navigated into the correct section, I found myself somehow logged out, and at the third attempt and a second instance of pasting, I was probably not paying enough attention.
Unfortunately, I cannot edit the prefix any longer.