PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Help - using Unibox HD eco+

SB1961
14-10-20, 09:29
HI - Just started using this older sat box but notice that it often freezes. I assume that my image build is the latest and the only one I can use? If this is not the case I need a pointer on what to use.
Also I see no plug ins are availble for soft cams etc. IS this correct? The box is only 3 years old and I am resistant to to getting a new box in the present climate as I have been made redundant - so no spare cash.
Also I want to learn and play so starting with this box seems a good way to start.
Please point me in the right direction
Regards
SB1961

Andy_Hazza
14-10-20, 09:34
That receiver hasn’t been supported for donkeys. The last image was 3.2.037 which can be found here >> https://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/venton-unibox-images/unibox-hd-eco-plus/
Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronand
14-10-20, 09:40
3.2.037 was the last openvix image released over 4 years ago and plugin feeds are no longer maintained for such an old image series. OpenATV still build an image for this box - 6.4 is available but it will possibly run very slowly due to the limited hardware. At least plugins should work.

SB1961
18-10-20, 12:35
Thanks for the 2 replies but surprised on a box thats not that old its not surported anymore. If I can get download any old plug ins would they still work? Im looking for a softcam for niagravisionb.
cheers

abu baniaz
18-10-20, 16:36
There was an issue with the drivers and oscam and other softcams. OpenATV have workarounds for them.