PDA

View Full Version : Free 1 Year Trial of ESET Smart Security 4 @ Eset

Larry-G
13-02-11, 11:52
ESET Smart Security 4 is a complete internet security solution which protects users from known and unknown viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats. The suite comes with a intuitive interface that allows users to switch between basic and advanced options easily and set safe zones, configure remote desktop access, and manage intrusion detection right from the menu. In addition, it also features proactive defense which blocks new unknown threats and smarter anti-spam which stops unwanted e-mail from reaching Inbox.

First, visit the Promo URL and enter your email address.

http://www.eset.de/sid2011

You will receive an email with your free username and password within 5 minutes.

Then, download ESET Smart Security Home Edition. [You need to enter the received username and password to start your download]

this also works for nod32 as i have just used it to install a copy my self.

pooface
13-02-11, 12:56
Doesn't look to be a 1 year trial to me:

Diese Lizenz gilt für 1 Benutzer und ist bis 03/15/2011 gültig.

Translated:

This license is valid for one user and is valid until 15/03/2011.

Looks to be a 2 month trial to me...

Larry-G
13-02-11, 13:02
Doesn't look to be a 1 year trial to me:

Translated:

Looks to be a 2 month trial to me...

yes for some strange reason the date is different for some. i got a full year for the nod 32 x64 pack i installed as did others on HDUK where this was originally posted, some others however only got a month or two.

jjp2701
13-02-11, 13:09
its finished the free full 1 year licence m8, u got a spare user and pass for the year one m8

it has run out the year one

Larry-G
13-02-11, 13:17
i only got one my self mate just to try and thats the one i'm running on this laptop, looks like i hit it just in time to get one of the last 1 year trials then.

Tyler
13-02-11, 13:29
U should also load free treadfire as it is brill. It works inconjuction with ur antivirus.
:-)