PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno4KSE] Network Browser crashing when Setting up Mount

carpcat
17-09-20, 10:01
Hi All,

Having an issue with setting up my NAS drive as a mount. Using 5.3.039 on Vu Uno4KSE. it used to work as a mount very well and then stopped working all of a sudden and now I can’t set it back up. Using network browser finds the NAS. When I click on the NAS drive found, it asks if I want to enter username and password which I select as it’s required. It then crashes...(Log attached). I’ve tried using a fresh install of Openvix and an older restore from a few months back but it still doesn’t work. I’ve also tried manually putting in the NAS details, which it finds but when I click through to it using ‘PVR’ and ‘yellow’ button, it doesn’t find the AutoFS directory. I’ve also got another VU receiver that has a mount to the NAS and this is still working. Any suggestions?

ccs
17-09-20, 10:04
It's a known problem.....

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?63214-Crashing-when-trying-to-enter-password-for-network-share

carpcat
17-09-20, 10:19
Many thanks. Not sure why I didn’t see that! I guess the only solution is to role back to a previous version of Openvix until 5.4 is released?