PDA

View Full Version : Sundtek Sky Ultimate DVB S2 usb tuner

Alanp
12-02-11, 21:02
I have had some success with the Sundtek Sky Ultimate DVB S2 usb tuner but I have not fully tested it yet but I have had it working see images. This was on the DUO with VIX 2.0 dont be put of by the picture quality in the image below it was spot on this is just how it came out when I grabed the image using telnet

silverfox0786
12-02-11, 21:06
can u post how u installed it and what files you used

punisher
12-02-11, 21:39
wow thas pretty good, that answered my question from a few weeks ago in regards to getting one of these to make the duo a triple tuner. like SF said if you can post a quick guide and confirm it works no problems whatsoever then im going to get me one, if i can find one lol

Alanp
13-02-11, 08:57
I would just like to add although this was seen working this was with tuners A&B set to not configured if I set A&B to configured I am getting tune failed message and vix egg timer constantly running. I only set A&B to not configured to force to tuner C so more testing required at present

jfk
13-02-11, 12:01
ok mate let us know how you are doing with it..

irishchris
13-02-11, 12:15
Is this using the new driver I emailed you? Or the old sundtek drivers?

Alanp
13-02-11, 12:48
The new driver from you I emailed you a little more info Thanks alan

irishchris
13-02-11, 15:51
hi mate i dropped you a reply there. forgot to ask have you single fixed sat in your sundtek tuner or a motorised setup? what setup have you for tuner a and b?

Larry-G
13-02-11, 15:53
hi mate i dropped you a reply there. forgot to ask have you single fixed sat in your sundtek tuner or a motorised setup? what setup have you for tuner a and b?

I would just like to add although this was seen working this was with tuners A&B set to not configured if I set A&B to configured I am getting tune failed message and vix egg timer constantly running. I only set A&B to not configured to force to tuner C so more testing required at present

seems he already answered mate.

irishchris
13-02-11, 16:02
seems he already answered mate.

lol that will teach me to read the full thread and not just the email ;) cheers phoenix mate

Alanp
13-02-11, 16:10
just to confirm I have a single fixed dish on 28.2E with quad lnb

irishchris
13-02-11, 16:11
one last question alan - can you check usr/script and let me know what scripts are associated with the sundtek dvb/s tuner

Alanp
13-02-11, 16:13
Will have a look when I get home @ work now Thanks