PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have bluetooth

tomcroxley
16-08-20, 16:01
I am thinking of buying GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K. I think it is a good box for IPTV so people have said.. It doesn't have built in WiFi but you can get WiFi stick. Is it possible to have bluetooth on this.

Andy_Hazza
16-08-20, 16:20
The AX HD61 is a great box especially for IPTV and Satellite etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomcroxley
16-08-20, 16:26
The AX HD61 is a great box especially for IPTV and Satellite etc.

Is it possible to have bluetooth on AX HD61?

Andy_Hazza
16-08-20, 16:56
What are you wanting as regards bluetooth?

Andy_Hazza
16-08-20, 17:17
If you want built in Wifi then the Octagon SF8008 is a great box too, also good for IPTV as well.

CRMS
16-08-20, 17:28
I got the GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K box and I found in a German manual that a Broadcom BCM20702 USB Bluetooth dongle would work. It did but required faffing about if the GB box was off or in deep standby. So returned.
Now using a Elegiant BTI-066 Bluetooth TX/RX device using TOSLINK output and charging from GB box USB socket. Works really well, listening to radio over satellite abroad.

tomcroxley
17-08-20, 10:03
What are you wanting as regards bluetooth?

So you listen to it using bluetooth headphone. One member of family works late shifts so when comes back he can watch and listen on bluetooth headphones.

tomcroxley
17-08-20, 10:14
I got the GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K box and I found in a German manual that a Broadcom BCM20702 USB Bluetooth dongle would work. It did but required faffing about if the GB box was off or in deep standby. So returned.
Now using a Elegiant BTI-066 Bluetooth TX/RX device using TOSLINK output and charging from GB box USB socket. Works really well, listening to radio over satellite abroad.

Can you tell me how does this work. I have no clue to set it up.

CRMS
19-08-20, 08:00
Buy the Elegiant from Amazon. Read supplied instructions. But plug Toslink cable into GB and Elegiant TX socket. Plug USB cable in to GB for power. Pair devices. Listen.

satellino
09-04-22, 16:37
Hi guys,
I have the a GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K box and I've just purchased an unbranded USB Bluetooth dongle the has the Broadcom BCM20702 chipset.
Please is there anyone that can guide me on how to install it properly?
I am using the Openvix 6.1.004 image.
Thanks

urie
10-04-22, 10:02
Hi guys,
I have the a GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K box and I've just purchased an unbranded USB Bluetooth dongle the has the Broadcom BCM20702 chipset.
Please is there anyone that can guide me on how to install it properly?
I am using the Openvix 6.1.004 image.
Thanks

via Telnet or Open WebIF Terminal:

opkg update
opkg install bluetoothsetup-gb7252
reboot

After restarting: -> Menu -> Settings -> Operation & Interface -> Bluetooth Setup

- Search with blue and then depending on the audio device 1. or 2.
- then connect with green