14-08-20, 15:29
No issues with A6N box here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I get is ;
channel is not available, file is completed
after about 20 secs of spinning wheel

Amiko UK
14-08-20, 19:18
I have something you can try but first of all can you just confirm what these two versions are listed as:

1) OS firmware version which you can find by going to Setting > System > Upgrade and this will show the 'Current version' number
2) MyTV app version which you can find by going to MyTV > Menu > Info and this will show the 'Version' number

Let me know what those are first of all, after that we can try something one way or another based on the answers

strike3
15-08-20, 00:28
I have something you can try but first of all can you just confirm what these two versions are listed as:

1) OS firmware version which you can find by going to Setting > System > Upgrade and this will show the 'Current version' number
2) MyTV app version which you can find by going to MyTV > Menu > Info and this will show the 'Version' number

Let me know what those are first of all, after that we can try something one way or another based on the answers

firmware 1.0.21
mytv 1.1.97
thannks

Amiko UK
15-08-20, 07:34
OK great sounds like you are on late enough firmware for this menu option to exist so now from the main menu (not inside MyTV) if you do the following:

Setting > System > Reset > Clear MyTV data > Confirm

Note: This will clear your 'History' section in VOD/TV Series in MyTV but now if you try going back into MyTV and try some VOD / TV Series content then with any luck it'll now be working again. If it's still not for any reason then send me a private message with some more details about your provider and we'll see if there is anything else we can come up with, hopefully the above will cure it for you though. :)

strike3
15-08-20, 11:35
OK great sounds like you are on late enough firmware for this menu option to exist so now from the main menu (not inside MyTV) if you do the following:

Setting > System > Reset > Clear MyTV data > Confirm

Note: This will clear your 'History' section in VOD/TV Series in MyTV but now if you try going back into MyTV and try some VOD / TV Series content then with any luck it'll now be working again. If it's still not for any reason then send me a private message with some more details about your provider and we'll see if there is anything else we can come up with, hopefully the above will cure it for you though. :)

Tried that but its made no difference

Andy_Hazza
15-08-20, 11:48
Must be a provider issue. DM @Amiko UK to be able to assist you further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strike3
15-08-20, 12:05
Sent you a pm

strike3
15-08-20, 12:27
Assume you mean twitter. But that name doesn’t come up. Excuse my Twitter skill.

ccs
15-08-20, 12:30
... pm means a forum private message, top right of this page, Notifications.

Amiko UK
15-08-20, 12:34
Does indeed sound like a provider issue but if you send me a private message on here (on this forum) with some more details on the provider then after the weekend I will be able to take a closer look for you. Also if you can include how you connect with the provider as in as Stalker via MAC address or as XC API via username/password then this will also help. Don't have any new private messages at the moment?

strike3
15-08-20, 12:42
Pm sent. But that’s 2 so not sure where they are going

ccs
15-08-20, 12:44
... pm's don't arrive if the recipients inbox is full, an email warning is sent (to the recipient).

Amiko UK
15-08-20, 13:03
PM received and replied to now, thanks :)

Stone166
01-03-21, 12:44
I'm struggling to play vod on amiko a6 hit and miss all the time. Plays fine on alternative apps

Amiko UK
01-03-21, 13:14
Using the MyTV application I take it we are talking about? Let me know the following:

1) What version firmware do you have running in the A6? (MENU > Setting > System > Upgrade > Current version: 1.0.26 <- Just an example, but what version do you have here?)
2) How do you connect to the service on MyTV, via MAC address (Stalker) or Username / Password (XC API)?
3) What ISP are you on, BT, Sky, Virgin Media etc.?

Amiko UK
02-03-21, 09:31
I'm going to try and keep this to one thread only now save posting the same things twice, getting confused etc. so as a follow up to the above please see the thread HERE (https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?63688-Vod-and-series-issues) from here on, thanks. :)